I am happy to be nominated for this particular award.
I’ve not seen it before and think it is a wonderful idea.
Thank you to Gentle Kindness for nominating me 🙂
This award is for those who have gone through mental illness of any kind, abuse, trauma, and especially PTSD. Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger that nominated you
- Nominate 5 – 10 bloggers to pass the award to
- Post 5 questions for your nominees to answer (you may use the same as these below)
- Inform your nominees and post a comment in their blog to let them know they’ve been nominated
Here are the questions asked of me.
- In what ways do you feel that blogging can help people with psychological trauma or mental illness?
People with mental illness are the most stigmatized people in the U.S. We cross class and color lines, just as gays do, and just as…
View original post 721 more words