1. Small steps are still progress.
2. Feelings go up as well as down. Tomorrow might be better than today.
3. You need to be honest and real to heal.
4. You don’t have to hold it together all the time.
5. Respecting your limits, and enforcing boundaries, are important forms of self-care.
6. You don’t have to explain yourself to others. You don’t need anyone’s acceptance or approval.
7. Everyone’s journey is different. Don’t measure yourself by someone else.
8. You are so much stronger and braver than you feel.
9. Self-compassion helps develop your emotional resilience. Notice when you’re suffering and be kind to yourself.
10. You owe it to yourself to believe in yourself. You are the one decides your worth.
“The only one who get to decide your worth is you. It doesn’t come from your bank account or the number of friends you have…
View original post 81 more words