1. We do not ask life what the meaning of life is. Life asks us, what is the meaning of your life. And life demands our answer.
2. Love is the ultimate and the highest goal to which you can aspire.
3. Self-actualization is possible only as a side-effect of self-transcendence.
4. Happiness cannot be pursued; it must ensue as a side-effect of a reason to be happy.
5. The meaning of life is unique to each moment; no situation repeats itself.
6. The meaning of life is unique to each individual; no one can be replaced.
7. Humans are self-determining; meaning is your responsibility to actualize.
8. No matter the circumstance, you always have the last of the human freedoms: to choose your attitude.
9. Tension, striving, and struggling for a worthwhile goal are positive; trying to close the gap between what one is and what one should become.
10. Life never ceases to have meaning; even suffering ceases to be suffering at the moment it finds a meaning.