Do you ever wonder if you’ll ever recover? Do you ever despair of the roller-coaster ride? If you do, then you’re normal. It is what we all go through when we’re reeling from a shock, or we’ve been traumatized. Welcome to the club. We have travelled this road too.
What should you expect when you’re trying to recover?
- Triggers happen all the time, and they happen unexpectedly.
- You’ll have flashbacks, broken sleep and anxiety attacks.
- You will lose your motivation and your zest for life.
- You will cry and feel depressed a lot of the time.
- You will feel you’ve lost your smile and your sense of humour.
- You might feel like you are starting to be yourself again – and then you have a meltdown and you’re back at ground zero.
- You’ll have powerful thoughts and feelings that will shock and frighten you.
- You will feel ashamed of your…
View original post 180 more words