*This award is “an award for amazing bloggers with indigenous posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.”*
HERE ARE THE RULES:
• Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog
• Tell your readers three things about yourself
• Nominate bloggers you feel deserve the award
• Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
• Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny one
• Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
3 THINGS ABOUT ME
- I just got a puppy and I’m in love with him! He’s a 4 month old golden retriever, and will one day become my service dog. He’s a very happy and lovable furbaby! I can’t wait to share my journey with him, to y’all!
- I am allergic to seriously everything! I am gluten free, dairy free, and soy free! Dont ever let me cook dinner for you, unless you like very healthy food!
- I love ice cream! I could seriously eat ice cream for every meal and never get tired of it!
QUESTIONS FROM KAITLIN:
- Why did you decide to start your blog?
- I started my blog because I became chronically ill. I got in a very very dark place, and I knew I could either let my illness take over me, or I could use my illnesses as a tool to help others. All I ever wanted to do was share my journey to help others in my situation, share tips, let them know they aren’t alone, and also spread love and positivity.
- What is your favorite breakfast food?
- Pancakes and syrup! Yum!
- Who motivates you? Or is your inspiration?
- My mom is my biggest inspiration. She is the strongest human I know, and I’m so lucky to have such a positive and inspirational woman to look up to.
- Do you have a favorite book or movie?
- My favorite movie of all time is Sweet Home Alabama, and my favorite book is Fault in our Stars!
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? And why?
- Australia! I have always wanted to go there! It looks absolutely beautiful, and I really want to see a kangaroo!
My questions for my nominees:
- Who is one person in your life you look up to?
- Do you like cookies or cake better?
- What made you decide to start a blog?
- If you were given 1 million dollars, how would you spend it?
- What is one place you want to travel to?
Thank you again for nominating me, Kaitlin! To my nominees, I cant wait to read your answers! I hope everyone has a fabulous day! Never give up, and always stay positive!♡
This post was first seen on lifewithanillness.com