A chronic illness can change your life. It can bring a lot of baggage into your life. In order to survive a long busy day, you may need medication, or an ice bag for your joints. Traveling with a chronic illness can be extremely arduous; because you don’t want to forget anything you may be in dire need of. Here are ideas of what to pack in your bag when you travel with a chronic illness.
- All of your medication.
- A pillow and blanket.
- Drinks in a cooler. *Lots of water.*
- If available/needed compression socks/stockings.
- Ginger ale (in case you get car sick/ nauseous).
- List of medications (in case you don’t memorize the order/times of your medications).
- Phone and charger.
- Essential oils. (I bring my essential oil bracelet with me when I travel.)
- A book/kindle/word search/ magazine.
- If available/needed weighted blanket.
- Ice bag/ heating pad if needed. ( I use ice for my joint pain & both for my migraines.)
- A positive attitude, and a never give up mindset. ♡
The post What to Pack in your Bag When you Travel with a Chronic Illnessappeared first on Life with an Illness.
You must be logged in to post a comment.